January 12-14, 2021 | Tuesday – Thursday
The Grounds at Placer County
700 Event Center Drive, Junction Blvd
Roseville, CA 95678
9AM - 6PM | Tuesday - Wednesday
9AM - 3PM | Thursday
The building will be open to reps from 8AM - 7PM for early and late appointments Tuesday & Wednesday and 8AM - 3PM Thursday.
Registration DeadlinesDetails +
Exhibitor Registration Deadline: November 15
Exhibitor Lists Available: November 15
Exhibitor Cancellation Deadline: November 15
Show Fee Balance Due: December 1
Retail/Buyer Pre-Registration Deadline: January 1
COVID-19 Cancellation PolicyDetails +
- Cancellation Deadlines: Will remain in place as stated.
- December Show – November 1st.
- January Show – November 15th.
- On Snow Demos - January 1st.
- Post Shows - February 1st.
- Government Shutdown: This includes shutdowns on the local, state or federal level. Full refunds will be issued.
- Exhibitor Becoming Sick or Exposed: This will be handled on a case-by-case basis, by contacting WWSRA.
Floor PlanDetails +
Directions & ParkingDetails +
For directions to The Grounds click here.
Parking - Is free and abundant at the facility.
Food ServiceDetails +
Please sign in
WWSRA members, please sign in and revisit this page to register for the show as an exhibitor and to reserve exhibition space.
Non-members who wish to attend, such as winter sports store owners or employees, please sign in and revisit this page to register for the show as an attendee.
additional details will be presented below.
Please note, registration is not open at this time.