These events are designed to make the buy/sell season more efficient and convenient for you! Pre-registration materials for both indoor and on-snow events are available on-line only. Click HERE to see each individual event for registration materials and show information.
General Information about WWSRA and Regional Trade Events
Presently, WWSRA sponsors over 15 regional trade events throughout five territories in the western United States. All events were developed to make the buy/sell cycle more convenient for sales reps and retail buyers. WWSRA produces On Snow-Demo's and Indoor Shows. Please refer to the show schedule for dates and specific info.
Only qualified retail buyers are invited to attend WWSRA events. The public is not allowed. Show information and pre-registration materials are emailed in September to all retail shops in the WWSRA database. If you are not receiving such information, but have attended our shows in the past, please contact the office at email@example.com so that we may be sure to include your shop in our database and that all contact info is correct.
Indoor shows allow buyers to preview lines and help facilitate the buying cycle between retailers and their sales reps. Pre-registration and on-site registration for all indoor shows is FREE, however, we encourage all retailers/buyers to pre-register to avoid waiting in line.
The on-snow demos are held on location at various ski areas in the western U.S. These demos are designed to give retail shop buyers and staff the opportunity to test skis, snowboards, boots, bindings, poles and other accessories. Pre-registration costs $15, on-site registration is $25!
Retail Verification Policy
- We verify that all attendees are representatives from a working retail shop or business by requiring a business card with name, pay stub, tax id, or other similar form of identification before we will issue credentials.
- All Retail Shops attempting to register on-site at the On-Snow Demo, that are not in the WWSRA database and/or are from out of territory, must be qualified by a rep exhibiting at the On-Snow Demo before they will be allowed to enter the show.
- This policy is intended to allow only qualified Retail Shops into the On-Snow Demo and to keep potential theft to a minimum. We realize this procedure could become inconvenient at times, but it will certainly help with some very important security issues.
- If you know of a new shop, or if you think a shop you are doing business with may not be in our database, please email our offices, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any questions regarding this policy, please email or call the WWSRA office at 303-532-4002.