We released our official 2020/21 Show Schedule. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 global pandemic, we are working closely with all venues and resorts to stay up to date on local and state guidelines. As new information becomes available concerning our ability to produce a show we will notify the membership immediately. We want to assure you that all shows will be produced with the safety and health of our membership & retailers in mind. Our hope and plan is to produce an effective, safe show cycle for you this coming season. Please reach out if you have any questions, concerns, or ideas on how we can best serve our reps & retailers this coming season.
COVID-19 Cancellation PolicyDetails +
- Contract Deadlines: Will remain in place as stated.
- December Show – November 1st.
- January Show – November 15th.
- On Snow Demos - January 1st.
- Post Shows - February 1st.
- Government Shutdown: This includes shutdowns on the local, state or federal level. Full refunds will be issued.
- Exhibitor Becoming Sick or Exposed: This will be handled on a case-by-case basis, by contacting WWSRA.