Board of Directors: 2016-2017
Board Term Ending Date listed below
PO Box 20400
Boulder, CO 80308
PO Box 2316
Edwards, CO 81632
Topher Laws - April 2018
2449 NW Sacagawea
Bend, OR 97701
Gordy Bolstad - April 2019
12820 Chain Lake Rd
Snohomish, WA 98290
Dan Dixson - April 2018
265 Douglas Fir Dr.
Reno, NV 89511
Chris Wilmoth - April 2019
415 Aeolia Dr
Auburn, CA 95603
Ben Doran - April 2018
Jeff Darby - Vice President - April 2019
8855 East Wiley Way
Anaheim Hills, CA 92808
Greg Oakley - April 2019
917 Palomino Way
Windsor, CO 80550
Derek Pappas - April 2018
142 Lions Lane
Minturn, CO 81645
Ivor Allsop - April 2018
6448 N. Countryside Circle
Park City, UT 84098
Association Director - Cami Garrison
Territory Manager - Rachel Holden
Office Manager - Katie Doty
726 Tenacity Dr., Unit B
Longmont, CO 80504
WWSRA Board of Directors
Job Description, Qualifications & Exclusions
Board members are elected by majority vote at annual regional membership meetings. WWSRA members interested in running for the WWSRA Board of Directors should review the job description and qualifications below and contact the WWSRA BOD President and the main office with your intentions.
WWSRA Board Member Job Description:
- Provide a communication link between the regional members and other Board Members and Staff
- Acquaint himself/herself with the rules and mechanics of the shows in order to chair committees relating to show conduct
- Be available to help the show staff if requested, at regional shows and during the pre-event stage
- Attend all Board of Director Meetings, his/her regional meeting, and the annual membership meeting
- Act as liaison between WWSRA and On Snow Demo committees and attend the regional On-Snow Demo if requested
- At least three years as a WWSRA member
- Currently a working rep, traveling a territory to sell winter, active and/or active lifestyle sports products
- Majority of income derived from selling winter, active and/or active lifestyle sports products
- Exhibits in one or more WWSRA event(s) each year
- Willing to spend time on association business
- Available at his/her regional show for committee work
- All Board member terms run for 2 years, begining May 1 following an election and ending April 31. See above for board member term ending dates.
- December 1: Notification of intent to run must be made for the following board term cycle to the WWSRA President, Vice President & Association Director.
- The member must provide a bio along with intent to run to Director at that time.
- The member will then have the opportunity to attend and speak with constituents at all shows, attend and speak to members at all membership meetings.
- The current board member being challenged will be notified and give opportunity to defend their position via bio, show & meeting attendance.
- December 15: WWSRA Director will email territory membership notifying them of election with member bios and voting deadlines
- Februrary 15: Official ballot emailed to territory membership
- March 15: Voting closes
- April 1: Board member vote announced
- Principals are NOT eligible to run for the position of Board Member even if they also have their own sales territory. Principals are defined as an owner, sales manager, or marketing director of a company.